Kids St. Patrick’s Day: Clover Biscuits

Super easy biscuits for snack or breakfast.

CLOVER BISCUITS

~ Biscuits ~ Sugar ~ Food Coloring ~

CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFO
Take a can of biscuits and cut each biscuit in four parts.  The first one is a sliver off the end for the stem and the rest into 3 equal parts.

Put some green food coloring into a bowl of sugar and mix together until green.  Roll the 3 pieces into balls and dip all of the pieces into sugar.

Arrange them on a baking pan.

Bake as directed.

Just a simple little clover snack for St. Patty’s Day.

• At 2009.03.10 11:51, Rachel said:

Aww, these are so cute! I’ll be linking.

• At 2009.03.11 08:40, Heather - DollarStoreCrafts.com said:

Yay, congrats on One Pretty Thing!!

• At 2009.03.11 16:33, Mandy said:

Kellie, I’m having a cookoff that’s right up your alley! It’s creative ways to use little leprechauns in your food with $100 of cookware.com goodies for the winner! I really hope you send me an idea, I always love your nummies! (Actually, these biscuits would be great!)
        -Mandy

• At 2009.03.11 20:37, Stina said:

Hi there! I just found your website randomly and I love all the fun ideas you have on here. I have two girls, 3 and 1, and they eat like birds. Jazzing up food not only makes it more fun…but they end up eating more. Thanks for all the fun ideas!

• At 2009.03.11 20:39, Stina said:

Also – sorry – I LOVE the Bento Boxes you do. My husband is 1/2 Japanese and I have always loved learning more about his family history and incorporating fun things from Japanese culture (like Bento Boxes!) into our daily life. Love it!

• At 2009.03.16 19:07, Mandy said:

Kellie, I got your message, you have until midnight on the 18th to enter, so please do!:)
              -Mandy

• At 2009.03.17 10:16, alison said:

I made these because I thought they were really cute…BUT, mine turned out super puffy and weird looking! :-) Still yummy though!

• At 2009.03.17 10:20, Kellie said:

Awe. I am sorry. Maybe you bought the expensive nice biscuits!! I used the really cheap ones!! :) Thanks for trying them out though!! Did you take pics?? I would love to see them!!

~ Kellie ~