Fun Kid Snack: Crafty Hotdogs

What’s a summer without the beach and hotdogs??

Make some fun hotdog spaghetti fish, jellyfish, squid and other silly things.

HOTDOG-MARINA

Jellyfish

Silly Fish

Squid

Crazy Guy

~ Hotdogs ~ Spaghetti ~

CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFO
Cut up the hotdogs into whatever size you want.  Break dried spaghetti to get the size you need and stick it in the hotdog pieces.  You can use colored spaghetti for added fun!!

Put some water in a pot and bring to boil.  Once the water is boiling, place your creations in and boil pasta as directed on package.

Get creative and see what other fun things you can make!!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM!!!

email them to us:

littlenummies{at}gmail{dot}com

• At 2009.06.16 19:52, Mom said:

I have never seen anything like that before….sooo creative…Awesome!

• At 2009.06.17 01:42, Ellie said:

My son and i have just seen these and love them he’s going to have them for dinner today. Thankyou for the amazing idea 🙂

• At 2009.06.17 07:31, Kellie said:

Thanks Ellie for the comment!! I hope you and your son enjoyed making your own fun hotdog-marina!! Did you take a pic of them?? I would LOVE to see it!!

~ Kellie ~

• At 2009.06.18 04:44, Multi-Tasking Mommy said:

I saw this somewhere else and have been meaning to try it. So much fun!

Gotta love those Ikea plates too, eh?!

• At 2009.09.26 13:04, Sunny said:

OH my! How fun! My kiddos will flip for this! Thanks!

• At 2011.11.15 15:55, Corey @ Family Fresh Meals said:

SOOOO cute! I have done the pasta octopus, but look at all of these! I love the cool guy 🙂 My girls are going to love these.

• At 2011.11.15 15:58, Corey @ Family Fresh Meals said:

You know what, these would totally work for my current Recipe of the Week.I would be honored if you would share it on my Week #2 PASTA post! There will be a small gift card giveaway 😉 Feel free to share any of your pasta dishes. You can post them until tomorrow. I really hope you come join in the fun. I know my bento making mamas would LOVE these!

http://familyfreshmeals.blogspot.com/search/label/recipe of the week