Halloween Snack: CRESCENT ROLL SPIDERS

OCTOBER IS HALLOWEEN MONTH!!!

I know you have been anxiously waiting for this month to arrive…right??

There are so many fun foodies I want to share with you!!

LET’S BEGIN….

CRESCENT SPIDERS

~ Crescent Rolls ~

Creepy crawlies just got a bit creepier!!
These fun spiders are super simple to make!
They would be the hit of a party!!

Just don’t let them escape…

You can make these even more fun by adding food coloring, chocolate chips, powdered sugar, almonds for fangs, cream cheese eyes, olive spots…you name it.
I just wanted to show you them in their simplest form!!

CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFO:
{Step by step photos on how to make them.}

To make Crescent Spiders:

Use any can of crescent dough.
Take one of the triangles and spread it out:

Next, use a pizza cutter or knife and cut 8 strips in the bottom for legs:

{there was a smudge on the camera…sorry.}

Fold the extra dough up and then roll as shown:

{again with the smudge.}

Roll it right on top of the legs:

Straighten the legs out so they are all around the center:

Set spider on top of an upside down mini cupcake pan:
{I didn’t spray or grease the pan.}

Bake as directed.
{Mine only took 10 min to brown.}

Set them out on spooky plates, napkins, or a cobweb and enjoy!!

MANY MORE HALLOWEEN NUMMIES ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!

• At 2010.10.01 05:57, Sandy said:

great job those would be the only spiders I would want to eat. You could put different color of spots on them for the different kinds of spiders too.

• At 2010.10.02 06:06, Kellie said:

The options are endless for these little spiders!! They would be fun served with soup too…crawling out of the bowl….even creepier if it were tomato soup. Spiders and blood on the menu…YES PLEASE!!! :)

• At 2010.10.10 16:52, Sheila Irish said:

Not sure how I missed these cute spiders….Normally I do not like spiders, but I will make an exception for these ’cause they look
      yummy….LOL

• At 2010.10.11 15:40, Kellie said:

They were yummy!!! It would be fun to put a chocolate kiss, caramel or something in the middle before baking. That way when you bite into it it’s all slimy like guts!! Muuahh haa ha!!!!

• At 2010.10.16 12:43, Kristin said:

Thank you so so much for this! Instead of making spiders I made crabs for a nautical themed party, and I added eyes. They were a hit!

• At 2010.10.17 17:36, Kellie said:

Hi Kristin!! I’m sure your crabs looked awesome!! I would love to see a pic if you happened to take one!! Thanks for the sweet comment!!